The modern-day man has nearly as many toiletries and grooming tools to carry along with him on his travels as the modern-day woman. If you’re a frequent traveler and a frequent flyer, you’ll know how useful a hanging toiletry bag is, which can hold a lot of items and be used in small spaces.
The 5 Best Selling Men’s Hanging Travel Toiletry Bags:
Below we have the 10 best selling hanging travel toiletry bags for men which ship to most international destinations and come with some form of manufacturer warranty. Safe travels!
- HASSLE-FREE TRAVEL: Forget about packing-stress and say hello to hassle-free travel....
- LOOK NO FURTHER: As avid travelers ourselves, we understand that you need travel gear...
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We truly care about our customers and we are confident that you...
- PACK LIKE A PRO: Master the art of packing with this versatile and clever toiletry...
- Black toiletry bag designed with an internal lining to easily wipe down leaks and...
- Made with durable 1680D polyester to withstand common bathroom spills
- Large main compartment with mesh divide and internal storage spaces; 2 external side...
- Top hook displays the kit from a shower or towel rack and tucks away when not in use
- 【Easy to organizer】The size of This haning toiletry bag is (L x W x H):10.2 x 3.5...
- 【Selected durable materials】This hanging cosmetic bag is made of the attractive...
- 【Fashion appearance】The appearance of this outdoor cosmetic bag is stylish....
- 【Humanized design】Hook design makes this hanging type shaving bag more flexible....
- COMPACT DESIGN WITH LARGE CAPACITY: 11.2"Lx4.87"Wx7.6"H with 6.4Ounces, Maliton...
- MULTIFUNCTION AND HANG FOR EASY ACCESS: Our Waterproof Travel Bathroom Bag (Bolsa de...
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS ORGANIZER: Machange Travel Organizer Bag with the 4 different...
- DURABLE MATERIAL WITH DOUBLE ZIPPER: Travel Organizer Toiletries , the advanced...
- Durable Material: Buruis extra large toiletry bag adopted with honeycomb waterproof...
- Large Capacity: Travel large capacity toiletry bags size: 11"x 5.9" x 7.9", has ample...
- Multiple Compartments: Multiple upright mesh compartments with zipper closure inside...
- Superior Storage: Organizing your travel essentials more easier! All your items are...
The 5 Best Hanging Toiletry Travel Bags for Men:
If convenience is your main objective in buying a men’s toiletry bag, then the AvaJex Premium might be just the thing. It looks smart, in a business kind of way, and is very practical.
The outer layer of the bag is made from 600D waterproof and lightweight polyester. Inside this is a 4mm layer of foam, and the inside of the bag is lined with water-resistant 210D polyester.
On each side is a small zipped pocket, with elastic pouches to hold your items securely. On the front is another zipped pocket for quickly stashing damp items.
The Avajex is a very sturdy bag and uses quality YKK zips and tough materials. Useful, considering the number of toiletries you can stuff into this bag! With a large handle on top for carrying and a swivel hook for hanging, the AvaJex is very easy to use.
One significant feature of the AvaJex is the strong, metal swivel hook. Once you arrive at your destination, open the bag, hang it from the back of the bathroom door, and all your toiletries are within easy reach.
The AvaJex is a very practical toiletry bag, with huge space and plenty of compartments.
- A tremendous amount of space
- Packed with straps and pockets for you items
- Does not pack down smaller
The Mirason hanging toiletry bag is perfect for the businessman on the go. It looks beautiful in either brown or black leather and has enough features for even the most discerning man. The PVC leather has a waterproof lining, and there is a water-resistant inner bottom.
The main compartment flap opens to reveal a sturdy, metal hanging hook for instant convenience. On the flap are three meshed pockets for small items such as your razor or toothbrush. Inside the central area are more mesh pockets and ample space for even tall bottles and cans.
On each end of the bag is a small zippered compartment with elastic straps to hold your items in place. These are great for storing items you want to access quickly.
This is quite a large bag, measuring 11.5 by 4.5 by 7.9 inches, and should be big enough for all your essential toiletries, even on a long trip. The only downside is the rather high price.
- Looks beautiful
- Large easy-access main compartment
- Waterproof leather construction
- Mesh-lined inner
- Carry handle and hanging hook
The Lucky Rain toiletry bag looks like a conventional bag but features a hanging hook for added convenience. The rectangular-shaped bag is one of the smaller and cheaper on the review, selling at just under $15, but it doesn’t lack features.
Open the main compartment flap, and you’ll see numerous mesh pockets inside, helping to keep your items in place. In the top flap is another zipped mesh pocket, plus the plastic hook for hanging the bag in your bathroom.
Running along the front of the bag is another zipped compartment, but it is quite narrow and only really designed for small squashable items.
The Lucky Rain’s outer material is water-repellant nylon, which looks excellent and high quality. Inside is a leak-proof liner to prevent damage to items packed around your toiletry bag.
When you just need basic traveling essentials, the Lucky Rain bag would be perfect and take up less room in your luggage.
- Plenty of mesh pockets
- Leak-proof liner
- water-resistant outer material
The Active Roots toiletry bag is the cheapest and smallest on this review, but it’s plenty for those shorter trips. Made from water-resistant polyester, the bag looks good as well as being functional. Inside is a mesh, cloth lining in the main compartment, and a clear plastic pouch on the flap. The pouch is great for stashing wet items, such as a cloth or anything that may leak.
Inside the main flap is a hanging hook, which is made of plastic. This could do with being a little bigger and more durable, but at this price, it’s hard to complain. The bag is also sturdy enough to sit on the side of the sink if there is nowhere to hang it.
The main compartment is just an empty space, with no pouches or straps, and on the front of the bag is another small, zipped mesh compartment.
The Lucky Rain is a great, practical toiletry bag at a brilliant price. For short trips away, it will be perfect.
- Plastic zipped pouch for wet items
- Can be hung or stand on the counter
- Smallest on the review
The Beautime is the most substantial bag on review and by quite some distance! Measuring in at 12.6 by 11.2 by 6.7 inches, this is not a bag you want to put in your hand luggage. Complete with a carrying handle and its own shoulder strap, the Beautime is easy to move around.
Size, of course, has its advantages and the Beautime hanging travel bag will swallow all the toiletries you require for an extended period away from home, and some!
Opening the large flap that covers the front and top, you’ll find an enormous main compartment with multiple mesh pouches and elastic retaining straps. Even the largest can of shaving foam or whatever will easily fit in here.
On both sides are two large zipped compartments, both with a large mesh pocket and numerous pouches. Plus, there is even more space in the flap with two more large mesh pockets.
With all the space, you need a sturdy hanging hook to cope with the weight, and the Beautime doesn’t disappoint. The robust metal hook is securely fastened to the flap and should give years of trouble-free service.
The outer material is 300D polyester, making it extremely durable and very lightweight.
The Beautime has space for everything you might ever need, but may be just too big for some.
- It’s enormous!
- Plenty of mesh pockets and compartments
- Price, considering the size
- Too large for short trips
The Outdoors Blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.